All Offerings 2021
with Reverend Rainah Dancing Waters
PRIVATE SESSIONS within a Sacred Healing Space…
Massage — private sessions:
$100 for 1 hr
$130 for 1.5 hr
The following massage styles are applied separately or in combination:
- Swedish – Incorporates flowing smooth long strokes, detailed attention on trouble areas, some traction and range of motion, done on a massage table with oil.
- Shiatsu – Focusing on balancing the energy system of the body, bringing wellness to the organs, and the spirit as well as the muscles. Using release points, rocking and range of motion.
- Thai Massage – Employs deep stretches, lots of range of motion, some traction, kneading & grounding, with hands, feet, knees, with detailed attention on trouble areas. Traditionally done on a mat on the floor without oil, the receiver is clothed in light exercise gear.
Yoga — private sessions:
Jewel in The Lotus
One on one guidance to develop a practice customized to support your personal goals and to suit your body’s abilities, your heart’s delight and your life aspirations. You are the Jewel!
1 hr sessions $100.
Recommended 10 week series – $70 each.
Yoga & Counseling – Balancing your being, based on ancient wisdom transmitted through the yoga system of Chakras. Applying the principles to your specific life passages and challenges.
1.5 hr sessions $100
Recommended 7 week series – $70 each
Addressing Body, Mind, Heart & Soul with guided intuitive movement. We unwind tensions, deepen consciousness, and bring the breath of healing to the specific issues as they arise. This can assist in clearing, releasing, growth, expansion & transformation.
Crystal & Sound Healing
Rest deeply, restore your body and revive your spirit. You will lay blissfully, on an amethyst crystal mat, which features bone warming heat & negative ions (like a waterfall). While you receive hands-on energy rebalancing. I ad the hypnotic sound of the Crystal Bowl and vocal tones and magical chimes to bring heart opening joy!
ONLINE “ZOOM” WORKSHOPS & CLASSES
These days, spending more time together can also be sweetened with some touch education and connection encouragement.
2 week series, 2.5 hr Classes.
Sundays March 7 & 14, 3pm – 5:30pm
- Learn safe ways to address your partner/friend’s needs, to relieve stress, support healing injuries or chronic conditions.
- Learn how to use leverage and to focus your effort on the release points that give the best response, and how to massage so you do not compromise your own body while giving.
- This series* we will be learning the form of Traditional Thai Massage as well as some original moves which I developed combining Yoga & Thai Massage principles.
- Thai Massage is done on a mat on the floor and the giver needs to be able to comfortable kneel, lunge and sit on the ground. This involves no oil and the receiver wears light ,comfortable shirt and pants.
* The next series, on May 16 & 23, we will be learning Traditional Swedish Massage
flowing smooth long strokes, rocking and some range of motion, done on a massage
table with oil.
– 8 week Zoom Series
Including Breathwork, Movement Meditation, Journaling, Wisdom Teachings (Jnana Yoga) and Asana (Yoga Poses).
Beginning Sundays March 21 thru May 9, from 3pm-5:30pm, 2.5 hr sessions.
Ongoing Weekly Zoom
Aligning, setting and strengthening the basic forms and principles of yoga. Includes Breathwork & Pre-poses, (exercises designed to prepare an individual for a safer & deeper experience of a yoga practice and for the seasoned yogini, detailing and deepening a conscious foundation).
Beginning Tuesday March 2nd, 2021 at 11am
1.5-hr class: $25 each
One-month pass: $60
New Moon Guided Meditations
Ongoing Monthly Zoom
A look at the astrological influences each month and a time to drop into the stillness. Receive your own healing, wisdom, & guidance. I use toning, crystal bowl & chimes, and guided imagery to support your experience.
Beginning Monday April 12, 7-8pm PST.
Being A Hollow Flute – Yoga Teachers Forum
4 week Zoom Series.
Examining, reflecting, cultivating the many aspects of teaching. Finding The Sacred in every class. Channeling Grace, Profound Guidance with Touch, Interpersonal Dynamics,
Your Soul’s Expression. Accessing your personal gifts and your unique transmission
that is Divinely ordained!
Saturdays at 3pm-5pm, April 4-25, 2 hour sessions
Creating Vital Rituals
8 week Zoom Series.
Anointing, Blessing, Protection, & Empowerment. Our connection with Spirit is vital to our existence, our flourishing and the fulfillment of purpose. This is an opportunity to discover how to lead the people, and our selves, into an authentic connection with Spirit.
Fridays 6:30-8pm, dates TBD
1.5 hour sessions
1) Acknowledgement current state, including Divine Will, Mystery & Magic
2) Alignment with Truth, including Divine Will, Mystery & Magic
3) Identify Commonalities/Sharing
4) Unifying through Song, Dance, etc.
5) Prayer/Intention physical expression/ Symbology (craft a symbol, light a
6) Take away Inpiration, practice, action
IN PERSON, ON LOCATION
Please text for location (707) 326-2919
Weekly Prayer Circle
– Spoken and silent prayers, and songs to The Creatress, The Universe, The Ocean. 1 hour sharing. Weekly Saturdays at 11am.
Starting March 6th. (weather permitting) (Prayer Circle is pre-empted by Full Moon
or New Moon… see below)
Power Site Headlands YOGA Practice
Embody the power of The Infinite! Enjoy a Dance Warm-up and then Gentle yet invigorating, yoga standing poses, breath practices, visualizations & warrior inspiration.
1 hr Live class. Weekly Starting Sat.
March 6th at 12pm following Peace Prayers. Additionally May- Oct, Wednesday
11:00am. Suggested Donation $10-15 (This Yoga is pre-empted by Full Moon or
New Moon… see below)
Barefoot Beach Practice
a cozy fire circle and sensuous body opening yoga
stretches and vocal sounding.
1 hr exploration. Full Moons at 10:30am,
Starting Sunday, Mar. 28.
Bring a beach blanket, 2 pillows, your mat and water.
Suggested donation $15-20
Deep Forest Practice
Yoga, meditation, intuitive movement and hiking in the majestic redwoods.
At 1pm. A 2 hr adventure.
New Moons, starting Saturday, Mar. 13, At 1pm.
Suggested donation $15-20
Your Payment or Donations can be made on PayPal or Stripe to: